Application Letter Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 & Part 4

 





Nama : Dwiki Diandra Putra

Kelas : XII IPS 1


Application Letter part 1 

 

E.       Latihan Soal

Now, it is task time! Anda akan berlatih berkaitan dengan memahami bacaan untuk lebih memahami struktur kebahasaan darisurat lamaran pekerjaan.


 

Parts of letter

Explanation

Inside/letters address

1. It is now permissible to only include your name, E-mail address and cell phone number. It is acceptable to eliminate your address due to  privacy and safety issues. Be sure  your  E-mail  address is


 

 

mature and professional. Ideally, it should contain parts of your name for ease of use.

Salutation

2. It is very important that you address your letter carefully. After spending time making your letter perfect, you do not want it to be directed to the wrong person or get lost in the mail.If there is a contact name on the ad, address your letter to that

person. (Mr. John Smith)

Return Information

3. This is also known as the greeting. The person’s name should be followed by a colon (:) or left blank. Do not use a comma. (Commas are permissible for use in personal letters; not business letters.)

Body

4. The body of the letter contains four basic parts and should be three or four paragraphs long. These paragraphs should attract the employer’s attention; state your interest in the company and position; arouse the employer’s desire to interview you; and request that the

employer take action in the form of an interview. (AIDA)

Closing the letter

5. Finish your letter with an appropriate Complimentary Closing (Sincerely, or Sincerely yours,). Leave enough room to sign the letter before  keying  your  name. Do not forget to sign it. Remember to include an enclosure notation at the

bottom.

 

 

 

 

Application Letter part 2

Page: 17-18

Practice : Match the types of skills and the

suitable profession.

 

Project Manager     Teacher 



Accounting       Customer

    Service                                     

 

 

Key Skills 

Profession

Self motivated 

Initiative with a high level of energy. 

Strong verba land personal communication  skills. 

Decision making, critical thinking,  organizing and planning 

Tolerant and flexible to different situations.

Teacher

An experienced team leader with the  ability to initiate/manage cross-functional  teams and multi-disciplinary projects.

Project Manager

 

 

Critical thinking, decision-making and  problem solving skills. 

Planning and organizing. 

Excellence Personal Communication skills.

Strong communication skills 

Problem analysis and problem solving Organizational skills and customer service  orientation 

Adaptability and ability to work under  pressure 

Initiator

Costumer Service

Analytical thinking, planning. 

Accuracy and Attention to details. 

Organization and prioritization skills. Problem analysis, use of judgment and  ability to solve problems efficiently.

Accounting

 

Page: 20 D. Latihan Soal

 

Elizabeth Johnson 

12 Jones Street, Portland, Maine 04101 · 555-555-5555 ·  elizabethjohnson@email.com 

August 11, 2020 

Mark Smith 

Manager, Human Resources 

Veggies to Go 

238 Maine Street 

Portland, Maine 04101 

Dear Mr. Smith, 

I was  so excited when my  former  coworker,  Jay  Lopez,  told me about  your opening for an administrative assistant in your Portland offices. A  long-time  Veggies  to  Go  customer  and  an  experienced  admin,  I would  love to help the company achieve its mission of making healthy produce  as available as takeout. 

I’ve worked  for small companies  for my entire career, and  I  relish  the  opportunity to wear many hats and work with the team to succeed.  In  my latest role as an administrative assistant at Beauty Corp, I saved my  employer thousands of dollars in temp workers by implementing a self 

scheduling  system  for  the  customer  service  reps  that  cut  down  on  canceled  shifts.  I  also  learned  web  design,  time  sheet  coding,  and  perfected my Excel skills. 

I’ve attached my resume for your consideration and hope to speak with  you soon about your needs for the role. 

Sincerely, 

Elizabeth Johnson (signature hard copy letter) 

Elizabeth Johnson

 

 

Generic Structure

The information

The heading

Elizabeth Johnson 

12 Jones Street, Portland, Maine 04101 · 555-555-5555 ·  elizabethjohnson@email.com 

The address

Elizabeth Johnson 

12 Jones Street, Portland, Maine 04101.

 

Mark Smith 

Manager, Human Resources 

Veggies to Go 

238 Maine Street  

Portland, Maine 0410

A greeting

August 11, 2020 

Mark Smith 

Manager, Human Resources 

Veggies to Go 

238 Maine Street 

Portland, Maine 04101 

The Introduction

Dear Mr. Smith, 

I was  so excited when my  former  coworker,  Jay  Lopez,  told me about  your opening for an administrative assistant in your Portland offices. A  long-time  Veggies  to  Go  customer  and  an  experienced  admin,  I would  love to help the company achieve its mission of making healthy produce  as available as takeout. 

The body

I’ve worked  for small companies  for my entire career, and  I  relish  the  opportunity to wear many hats and work with the team to succeed.  In  my latest role as an administrative assistant at Beauty Corp, I saved my  employer thousands of dollars in temp workers by implementing a self 

scheduling  system  for  the  customer  service  reps  that  cut  down  on  canceled  shifts.  I  also  learned  web  design,  time  sheet  coding,  and  perfected my Excel skills. 

The Close

I’ve attached my resume for your consideration and hope to speak with  you soon about your needs for the role. 

The signature

Sincerely, 

Elizabeth Johnson (signature hard copy letter) 

Elizabeth Johnson

 


Application Letter part 3 


-ACTIVITY 2




Answer : 






-ACTIVITY 3


JOB VACANCY






APPLICATION LETTER 


Dwiki Diandra Putra

Bumi Jatiwaringin Housing,+62812-4646-6666 • dwikidiandraputra@gmail.com



Jakarta, June 11th, 2020



Human Resources Department

PT Intercontinental

Central Jakarta, Indonesia, 10220


 

Dear Sir/Madam, 


Based on the information I obtained from the official website of  centralhrd.com, that your company is looking for a Bank Accounting Staff. I intend to apply for this position.


I just Recent graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Padjajaran University. My specialization is Finance Accounting. I consider myself that I have qualifications for this position.I have some computer skills, like using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Accounting software.I’m pretty good at English, I like to learn something new and I can work effectively under pressure. 

For further assessment, I am enclosing my CV, photograph and copy of ID card


Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to an opportunity to work with you in the future.


Best Regards,

 


Dwiki Diandra



 CV





THE VIDEO









Application Letter part 4 



Penilaian Harian 






Resume of Application Letter

Application letter is a formal letter written to apply for a job. Application letter is an important information and includes reasons for applying for the position. Purpose to apply for a job. Don't forget when you want to write an application letter according to the structure  :
- Heading
-Salutation
-Body 
-Closing 
-Signature


Questions About Application Letter




Answer the questions based on the text above!


1. Who wrote the application letter?

a. Project Manager

b. Jakarta Post

c. Dian Sastrowardoyo

d. Chemical Engineer

Penjelasan: tertulis pada awal surat lamaran.


2. What is the job position that applicant applied for?

a. Project Manager

b. General Manager

c. Chemical Engineer

d. Academician

Penjelasan: Tertulis di paragraf pertama.


3. Where did the company advertise the job opening?

a. Kompas

b. Jakarta Globe

c. Tribun

d. Jakarta Post

Penjelasan: Informasi terdapat di paragraf pertama.


4. What are the skills that applicant presented on the application letter?

a. Managerial and communication skills

b. Accounting and managerial skills

c. Public speaking and communication skills

d. Bahasa Indonesia and English

Penjelasan: Informasi ada di paragraf kedua.


5. How many years the applicant was working as Project Management?

a. 2 years

b. 8 years

c. 15 years

d. 10 years

Penjelasan: Baca lebih lanjut paragraf ketiga.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Explanation Text Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3

Narrative Text Part 1 & Part 2